March 15th, 2012
YVLL Group's Food, Wine & Art Appreciation Event
On 3.3.2012, YVLL Group of Companies held a charming Food, Wine & Art Appreciation Event with more than 200 guests including top executives of its business associates, professionals and clients at Fortuna Palace Seafood Restaurant. In this event, the guests tasted 9 varietals of new wines imported from Adelaide, Australia which were interestingly paired with beautifully crafted Chinese-style cuisine whilst admiring an extensive display of creative artworks. The Food, Wine & Art Appreciation event sponsors include Fortuna Palace Seafood Restaurant, Art² Gallery and Handpicked (boutique wine importer).
Feb 29th, 2012
4 New Exclusive Wine Brands; 9 Outstanding Varietals
In conjunction with YVLL Group's Food & Wine Appreciation event at Fortuna Palace Seafood Restaurant on 3.3.2012, YVLL will be presenting 9 varietals of handpicked outstanding wines from McLaren Vale and Adelaide Hills for tasting:
- Longview's 2011 'Whippet' Sauvignon Blanc
- Longview's 2011 'Bluecow' Chardonnay
- Longview's 2009 'Red Bucket' Shiraz Cabernet
- Longview's 2008 'Yakka' Shiraz
- Coriole's 2011 Chenin Blanc
- Coriole's 2008 'Redstone' Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pirramimma's 2011 'Stock's Hills' Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
- Pirramimma's 2008 'Stock's Hill' Cabernet Merlot
- Hugh Hamilton's 2009 'Ratbag' Merlot
These wines are imported and distributed by Handpicked (boutique wine importer) licensed through and managed by YVLL Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
The wines are currently available at Fortuna Palace Seafood Restaurant. More information regarding other retail and availability locations of these wines will be released soon.
For enquiry, kindly email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org